Life is too short to be sweet and decent all the time. No, I am not asking you to become indecent or stuff but you should be a little crazy. I know there must be many people who are living the so-called life i.e. work, eat, sleep, repeat. But life is even shorter for doing this regular work, eat, sleep, repeat stuff. You have to get out and do something crazy. But you must be thinking it ain’t that easy. Trust me, although it is not easy but it will be worth it. First of all start with making a bucket list.
If you don’t have a bucket list till now then you should make it! There are many things to do, but first of all focus on the things, you cannot do after marriage. This is not a joke.
Here are 10 things you should add to your before marriage bucket list:
1. Learn to drive at least one kind of vehicle. You never know when you may need this.
2. Get heart broken at least once because until and unless you will not know the pain of losing someone, you would not be able to completely fall for someone.
3. Go on a solo trip because after marriage it will be one of the most difficult things.
4. Exactly try to figure out where do you see yourself in next 10 years. Set goals and try to reach them.
5. Go on a blind date and try to stay calm even if you are freaking out.
6. Get a pet and you will learn what attachment and love actually are.
7. Night out and house parties. And don’t forget to get drunk like hell but keep in mind to be with someone who can get your home safely.
8. Learn to cook. And cooking doesn’t mean making Maggie.
9. Try to complete your postgraduate. The reason is not because you cannot do it after marriage but the reason being because you will get plenty of time to figure out what do you exactly want from your life.
10. Last but not the least, try to live with the person you are planning to get married.
Images Source: Giphy