I am not all heart and flower person but I am a food and flower person. And this Gelato+Flower is literally my thing! The ice cream makers at iCreamy in Sydney, Australia, have introduced them together.
Instead of giving everyone the usual ice cream scoop, they added some creativity in their work. And that creativity is giving me serious ice cream cravings.
How do they do it? Well, iCreamy co-owner Pichaporn Sapsittiporn told the Broadsheet “we do it petal by petal,” and revealed that she uses a shoehorned shape spatula to carve the flower petals from the tubs.
She then places the “petals” in the centre of a waffle cone, and builds a weave outwards until the cone looks like a flower. Or a kaleidoscope.
If the prettiness isn’t enough for you, the flavours are equally as exciting! “We are all Thai, so we wanted to develop Asian flavours,” Pichaporn continued. “You might find some bright orange Thai milk tea; black sesame; or white chocolate made with miso.”
Have you ever thought that ice creams could be so yum and pretty? Or gelato and flowers can be mixed? Check out:
2. When Black is your happy color that you find it in your ice cream as well.
3. Mango, Strawberry and I don’t know what all flavors they are but it is looking so freaking yummy!
4. Because chocolate is my all time FAVORITE!
6. These ice creams are supposed to be eaten but why do they look so good?
7. I want all of them!
8. These colors though! Can I get them?
9. And this one too?
10. I already love this!
11. Now, I am a flower person too!
I want them in India too!!!!!!! I am already in love with these ice creams and I swear, I am gonna have 100 of these.
Source: Bored Panda