Watermelon as we all know is a seasonal fruit rich in large amount of water along with vitamin A,B and C which gives a refreshing taste. Apart from its refreshing taste its colorful too, which makes it useful for the color recognition in small kids.
(1) One watermelon slice to show the colors to kids
(2) Round paper plates
(3) Red and green paint
(4) Paint brush
(7) A round bowl
(8) Some watermelon seeds or Black color paint/sketch color.
Procedure: Lets start making our paper plate watermelon.
(1) Take a round paper plate and with the help of a round bowl make a circle in the middle of your paper plate and after that make a line across the middle of the paper plate.
(2) Now with the help of scissors cut the plate into halves.
(3) Now take one half of the paper plate for coloring with the help of paint brush.Paint the outer semi circle with green and the inner semi circle with red color. Let the color dry.
(4) Now its the time to make seeds, take out some glue and make dots of glue on the red part of the watermelon. Now paste one seed on one dot made by glue on the red part.
(5) After pasting all the seeds you will get a bright colored slice of watermelon.
(6) Let the paper plate watermelon dry.