2016 indeed came with surprises. And some super hilarious memes. Well, initially they were not memes but they surely became memes as they made people laugh so hard. Though, every year we see so many such memes and hilarious people but a few of can make it to the social media trends.
As it is the last day of 2016, let me remind you the craziest trends for 2016. And I am super sure they will still put a smile on your face. Yes, I bet they can!
So, check out the social trends of 2016 that became the memes of the year. Specially, for those those who were thinking 2016 wasn’t a good year.
Let’s go in descending order!
7. When Shilpa Shetty’s Literature Review Ended Up as an Epic Literature Fail!
— JokeMan (@RoflComrade) December 11, 2016
6. When Baba Ramdev Showed Off his Extraordinary Flexible Body and Postures
— Bakpedia (@bakpedia) March 8, 2016
This not enough!
5. When Salman Khan Again Lied About his Virginity
2 doubts in the world.
1. Was the Virgin Mary a virgin?
2. Is #SalmanKhan a virgin?
P.C – Salman Khan’s fav drink is Virgin Mary.
— ikpsgill (@ikpsgill1) December 27, 2016
4. When people actually realized that Chetan Bhagat’s writing is trashy and proved it with One Indian Girl’s release
— Rofl Gandhi (@RoflGandhi_) October 10, 2016
3. Tiger Shroff’s flexible leg also didn’t get much appreciation
— Tiger Shroff TRENDS® (@tigerian4ever) October 13, 2016
2. And the Chaiwala from Pakistan was literally No. 1 on many social media platform trends! Am I the only one who think he’s overrated?
— Shruti 🙂 (@shruti_writes) October 17, 2016
1. Last but not the least! How can we forget “SONAM GUPTA”? Kyuki vo toh bewafa hai!
— Green Mango More (@GreenMango_More) November 15, 2016